Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Glasses

So here's something you might not know: occasionally I need glasses.
My prescription is nothing near severe. I can drive legally without them, but it really helps at night and whatnot.
"But Laura," you could say, "I've never seen you with glasses!"
What an astute observation! That's because I lose mine alot. I've lost three pairs of glasses over three years.
I am very talented.
My sophmore year I lost everything all of the time (my keys, my wallet, my glasses, coats, all sorts of necessities), so no surprise there.
So, I've gone the past...five months or so without them. I think I left my last pair in McKinney's class one day. It's a shame.
My mom and I made our way to EyeMart today, because we knew they were having some sort of sale. The sale this week was "Three for the price of one."
So for 79-something-dollars I got three pairs of glasses. (That's a lot of glasses.)


Let's see if I still have them all in three years.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

got a problem with glasses?