Monday, October 09, 2006

life

So. First things first.
I have a new computer, after a tremendously large cup of coffee attacked my last one. I'm trying to think of a name for this one.
But since my old computer died a ridiculously unexpected death, after some troubles earlier this summer, my entire music library was pretty much wiped. I'm in recuperation. I mourned my music library.
you have to understand, music is my life. And will be for a great while. There's a song for every occasion.
Sad: how about some feist? or some debussy? maybe even a little devendra?
Happy: What's going on cardigans? kings of convenience? lemon jelly? sufjan stevens?
melancholy: feist, good to see you. What's up tom waits, hanging out with rainer maria today?

So if you have enough free time to be reading this, feel free to make a contribution to my music library. Believe me, it would be appreciatted.

I came to the realization last night that I've successfully immersed myself in my music, school, and work. And hanging out with my friends. But that's pretty much what my life consists of.
I have no room for complaint.
Week to week I pretty much have life conquered:
Monday: class all day, harp lessons, work
Tuesday: laundry in the morning, class, work, bandpractice, workout
Wednesday: class all day, sometimes work, workout,LOST
Thursday: class in the morning, work, other band practice, Grey's Anatomy, workout
Friday: class, work, show
Saturday: work, show
Sunday: work, day to myself, sometimes church in indy

life is good. stable.
The thing about this is, as monotonous as that might appear, no day is the same. I've worked at the cup for over a year now, and not a single shift I have ever worked has been the same. And we have a really good crew now, and really good customers, so there's always something new. It keeps you on your toes. It's the same with shows. The ones this weekend could have been better, but it happens. It was still fun. And we're in the midst of writing new stuff. So, that's never a bad thing. And I love all of my classes.
and lord knows Lost and Grey's Anatomy are incredibly high quality.

yes.
more later, now class.

0 comments: