Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First, possibly the worst.

Blog's huh? I feel like I'm kind of a later bloomer with this. Shoudln't I have started one of these when Starbuck's started appearing on every corner?
Oh well it happens. And now I guess people who are interested can read my random rants anytime they want.
I'm giving a wedding toast today for my best friend in a presentational communications class. It's kind of a strange thought, because I probably WILL be delivering a toast at her actual wedding someday. And this is a practice run. The goal for this one is to make people laugh so hard that they cry.
And to get class best speech.
Because the Michael-Moore-loving-dandelion-supplement-loving guy who sits behind me has a complete Monopoly on those speeches. And every time I'm short by one vote. Well he's WAY too cynical to deliver a good wedding toast. So I have strategy today.
I will prevail.
And if I don't, Emily will.

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: