Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Something's off

Two days in a row of that specific breed where you don't feel like being alone, don't find yourself isolated, but even when you're around people...it's solo.
I did not enjoy waking up alone this morning.
I do enjoy reading, I read three chapters in my audio technology book last night, and I think my brain expanded a little.
I'm tired, so I drank coffee, after going to bed early the night before. It just doesn't make much sense.
And if anyone knows me, and reads this, you know I don't rant like this.
I feel like I'm off my axis.
If I moved to Uranus, would that mean I would feel at home? (Uranus is off of it's axis. And it has rings around it too, rings that no one acknowledges because they're more subtle than Saturn's gaudiness).
Someone, give me a conversation of substance and some direction and I'll be happy.
Or maybe that's just something I have to give myself.

0 comments: