Sunday, March 04, 2007

Frustration.

I'm writing-ish a paper right now, it's not that bad it's just boring.

My week should have felt alot worse than it did, because alot of not-so-fun things happened. However! all of these circumstances made me reevaluate what I want and what is really important to me.
Change is underway.
Some major changes, some minor.
And I've ammended to be a lot less passive when it comes to life, and the things that I love.
I've also decided to stop rewarding people who haven't done anything for me. I can't think of a way to word this delicately enough, without getting into gory specifics. Specifics don't matter, this resolution is the result of many different specific circumstances. In a positive light, this week has made me realize how many amazing people I have in my life.
Also, developing friendships make me really happy. I hung out with Rebecca and Julie this weekend, and they are both so refreshing.

I had a nightmare with some old haunts last night though, which caused me to wake up feeling slightly unrested.

Rebecca and I have ammended to bring back sashes being tied around the head, audrey hepburn style. When we watched Breakfast at Tiffany's this weekend I really comprehended it at the level I had always wanted to, and known I could, but never had before. Its a really amazing movie. Tomorrow I plan to teach myself Moon River so I can cover it.

Fantastical!

0 comments: