Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh, the Muncie Scene

So Aaron is back in town, and I miss waking up to seeing him every morning this summer, doing dishes and making coffee. Although the new apartment is so amazing and chic that I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Today was grey and green which was good. Any excuse to sport my hoodies is permissable. When I went to work, Aaron ran out and greeted me with a hug and I loved it.
And then my band played a benefit show for muscular dystrophy at the village green, which was pretty cool. It's good playing shows like that, because to be honest, it's like playing for good friends in the living room. And I'm really excited about the direction that we are moving in.

I miss my mom and my sister and Rachel Puckett.

Speaking of Puckett... one of the regulars (quadruple shot espresso with six ice cubes-the man likes his caffeine) came through the drive-thru today and commented on a picture that she posted on her flickr account of her apartment in Florida and the painting in the background.

A painting which I painted.

Which I let him know. he proceeded to give me his card and commissioned me to paint for him. And then Keenan, (grande coffee with ice on hot days) (also in my top five customer list) asked me to paint him one too.
I'm gonna be a painting machine!

I also painted this picture in my room.
If anyone wants me to paint for them, let me know.

0 comments: