Friday, August 11, 2006

'ok pre-teen...learn how to count'

Some funny things.
Such as what Stevi said in the Wendy's drive thru this evening on our way back from Indy. To the acne-ridden hootie and the blowfish haired dork wonder who gave us our change.
Another funny thing
Two other funny things
1 Listening to Stevi verbally abuse Link as she uses him to take out any and all pent up evil she has hidden in her veins. Such remarks as
"oh that's right bitch, i've got a sheild"
"I will make you bleed"
"SHIT HE CAN SHOOT THROUGH THE STATUES!!!"
"*gasp*I have a heart and a half! this fucker's going down"
"you're going down bitch! it's lightning!....oh fuck i'm down to half a heart"
"nodontdrawmeintothedarkworld!nodontdrawmeintothedarkworld!"
2. her boyfriend, ro-bear, shared with her the somewhat embarrassing news that he never realized why the count on sesame street was ironically named...the count.
he just assumed all vampires were counts
never realizing the irony in the fact that the count's favorite past-time was...count-ing.
this reminds me of the time i realized that my mom's world famous (if our home kitchen qualifies as the world) corn-flake chicken, is breaded with actual corn flakes! like what you eat for breakfast!
a revelation which i had last year and immediately called to tell my sister.
I might as well have unearthed the fountain of youth.
or in stevi's current case, the ever-covetted mega-sword.

I'm sorry, i have just been corrected. MASTER-sword.
regardless, sarah didn't share my enthusiasm about my discovery. I now can identify with the way captain christopher columbus must have felt when he realized...he made a HUGE historical f-up when he said he landed in India. Causing all sorts of future confusion for PC people everywhere when it came to who's an "indian".

I went to Orlando! It was fun.
I live in an apartment now! Also fun.
My foot's asleep! not so fun.


EVERYONE read "the Know-it-all" by A.J Jacobs. especially if you like trivia.

and i have pictures up on flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcrelyea

also, i pledge to blog more often.

0 comments: